Happy Friendship Day Quotes and Bands 2018
Happy Friendship Day Quotes:One of the common culture all over the world on this auspicious day is to tie Friendship Band or friendship bracelet on the wrist of your buddies.
“Friendship Day” is on first Sunday in the month of August. This year in 2018 it is on 5th August. International friendship day was initially on 30th July but in some countries like India, friendship day is on first Sunday of august.
Friendship Day Quotes:
Celebrate This Day With Your Friends And Best Friends And Enjoy The Day. Wish You Happy Friendship Day
- Friendship Day is celebrated with fun and enthusiasm by sending cards, gifts and flowers to close friends.
- “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.”
A true friend is someone who reaches for ur hand & touches ur heart. Happy Friendship Day
- A popular custom includes giving pink and yellow roses to your friends who’ve been there when you needed them.
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.”
Happy Friendship Day Quotes and Bands:
Wish U A Very Happy Friendship Day. Thanks A Lot 4 Being My Dearest Friend.
- A cultural phenomenon related to this event is the Friendship band that teenagers gift to their friends as a symbol of their friendship and bond that they want to cherish forever.
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else Happy Friendship Day.
- “My friends are my estate.”
Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life Happy Friendship Day Buddies.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
Friendship Consists In Forgetting What One Gives And Remembering What One Receives.
- “A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.”
To Have A Good Friend Is One Of The Highest Delights In Life; To Be A Good Friend Is One Of The Noblest And Most Difficult Undertakings.
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
True Friendship Is Like Sound Health; The Value Of It Is Seldom Known Until It Be Lost.
- “A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.”